They've become trendy lately, and the reason is apparent. If you want to enjoy a variety of literary works with no need to spend money, you can become a subscriber to an eBook library. But if you don't want to reveal your email address, read on for advice on how to get free books without subscribing to a service.
Protect your actual email by using a disposable one
Here's a tip for you: if you can't find the book you're looking for anywhere except for one suspicious website that asks for your email address before giving you access to the eBook, uses a temporary mail address! The advantages of using a disposable email to download eBooks are apparent:
- Avoiding spam. EBook websites need your email address because they want to spam you with endless book offers. If you don't want your actual inbox to turn into a nightmare and waste your time constantly deleting new emails, use a temporary mail address to sign up for accounts.
- Don't get viruses. If your email address ends up in the wrong hands, you may open a letter one day and find your computer infected with viruses or spyware or adware that affects your privacy and makes it hard to use your computer. Worse, it is not uncommon for unreliable sites to sell your emails to other services that you have not signed up for, which means that you will receive even more spam newsletters.
- Creating your new fake email will take you no time at all, and you will be able to start using it right away. It doesn't even require any personal information or registration. It would help if you did is follow the simple one-time instructions, and you'll have your inbox ready in no time.
- The temporary mail service is not only fast and trustworthy but also completely free.
When you use temporary mail, you can receive the eBook to your email or download it from the website when you enter the email address and forget about it. Or, if you receive many ebooks, especially from writers who may not be so adept at soldering their work, you can continue to use them.
How can you set up your anonymous email?
Temporary mail are designed to make your life easier and protect your personal or work email addresses from being bombarded by advertising newsletters, malicious spam, and unwanted emails. The way you can start using an anonymous email address from www.Temp-mail.app to get the eBook is extremely straightforward:
- Open the www.temp-mail.app, and you will see an email address explicitly generated for your computer.
- Tap the "Copy" button on the left side of the screen.
- Go to the eBook website that contains the books you're interested in and press Ctrl + V to enter your new fake mail.
- Depending on the site, you may be able to download the book from the website directly to your computer, or it will be sent to the email address that you have entered. In the latter case, all you should do is go back to your temporary email, click the "Refresh" button, and view the eBook.
- Above the email with your eBook, you will see the "Download" button to save the file to the place of your choosing on your device, which is extremely easy and quick.
Save time and money on new email addresses with this free email forwarding address—no software installation is required. Get your temporary email address in seconds, send and receive emails from any device, and delete it when you're done!